Who Else will be spending Valentines Day at home sleepily enjoying the brief period between the kiddos bedtime and when you pass out on the couch? Who wants to waste an arm and a leg on jewelry, chocolates or flowers that have been jacked up in price?
Here’s some couples time gift ideas where you can spend time and connect-and have FUN all under $20!
- Colour Together! It’s a trendy stress reliever that brings out your inner child Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book
- Enjoy a festive night cap complete with Valentines Day Hearts: COLD COLD HEART Ice mold
- And if you’re looking for drink ideas: Let’s Bring Back: The Cocktail
- Give your love a heartfelt old school mix tape with a new spin:USB MIX TAPE
- Spend some time together What I Love About You Book
- When it’s time to get friskier…take a shower or bath together…GET IT ON Bodywash
- And for something else delicious why not spend some time heating things up in the kitchen? Duncan Hynes Red Velvet Cupcake and Frosting Mix
What are your plans for V-Day?